There are been a few ideas about how to improve receipt capture in the app. This thread is to capture and discuss those.
- When you take a photo, make it so you can zoom in to check the quality before attaching it
- Option to make the receipts into a paper scan style
- When taking a photo of a receipt, automatically crop the image to only capture the receipt
- Allow bulk export of receipts (see here)
- Ability to share receipts from other apps and then attach to transactions
- Allow receipts to be emailed in to an email address that then appear in the app
Let us know which of these sound good, or any other ideas you have.
(Also see this thread for a bug where receipt images go black sometimes)