Invoice copy not received

I reported this issue via chat last year. Still doesn’t seem to work.

Have just sent an invoice and checked ‘Send copy to self’ option. But I’ve not received any copy in email. My business email and Coconut email are different. Not sure if this is why the feature doesn’t work. The app seems to remember the business email for the invoice template correctly, so not quite sure why no copy is coming through.

Is anyone else having this problem? Can someone look into this pls?

TIA
Ayesha

1 Like

Hey @Ayesha we recently did some work on this so let me check in with my team in the morning and get them to look at why this may have not worked for you, apologies for this. We’ll reach out via in-app chat to discuss further.

2 Likes

I tested out a new version of Coconut last night (v 1.19.0 (8) The one where we get logos on invoices :smiley:

I was successfully able to add my logo, but I tried sending myself an invoice to my email address and I have not received it. I tried again this morning but still nothing. Nothing in the spam folder either.

Ah thanks for this @VoiceActor we’ll look into this right away

Update: found my copy in spam. But this is the only one I’ve ever rec’d at all. I’ve marked it non-spam so hopefully it’ll come through ok next time. Will feedback when I do the next one.

2 Likes

@VoiceActor will leave this with Russ to discuss with you through the app :+1: