Multi-user Access

This thread is to capture requirements for multi-user access, such as Limited companies with multiple directors, including:

• Multi-user access to the app
  • Debit card per Director
  • Support for Partnerships
1 Like

Yes basically all of the above. We’ve held off moving from Tide for our joint (Limited Company) business because we’d like to both have debit cards and access to the app individually. And for me to also have access to my sole trader Coconut account on the same device (like on the slashie thread).

Multi-user access is vital for us (LTD co. with two directors). It’s impractical for us to be in direct contact with each other just so the non-account holder can check if a transaction has gone through etc. We hope that there are concrete plans for this to happen.

Yes I think that’s pretty important, when trying to migrate existing limited company clients to Coconut the one app, one phone, one user aspect is proving a right turn off! Multiple directors are common and when they think just one of them will have access to the company bank account (with no web based online banking) things get a lite fraught :blush:

All of these are options I could possibly use in the future when growing, especially if I have an accounts administrator for example to handle this side of things for me.