Sick pay and other benefits - Collective Benefits

I’m interested to hear your feedback on this new product for self-employed people, offering sick pay, maternity / paternity and other benefits that you might get working for a big company.

4 Likes

I would be very interested to see what they offer. I haven’t come across any other provider of Maternity and Sick covers specifically designed for self-employed in the UK yet (I am very interested in the topic). I have signed up to Penfold for my pension contribution as discussed here, it appealed to me more than others like Pensionbee because it is designed for self-employed.

2 Likes

Hey Sam,
I’m one of the 10 founding members currently testing this out in Beta. I only have positive things to say about the core package, in fact Kimberly from
Collective Benefits called me today to make sure that I was aware that I am covered for 5 days pay of in ill with Coronavirus. I’ve used their legal service which was outstanding too. I feel much safer having paid sick leave, compassionate leave and paternity cover.

I’m totally behind this and as a Coconut Beta tester and investor I strongly believe that you should be adding this into your offering.

2 Likes

I’m one of the founding members too - I’ve been using it for a few months. The team I’ve spoken to so far are great and I think the overall benefits and support are worth it. Early days and I think there’s a lot more support / options / development still to do but I’m impressed so far.

1 Like

I need to do a bit more digging, but from the surface it looks like something I’d be interested in.

I hope that it would work out cheaper than all of these policies added together from different providers.

:blush: