Hi everyone! JB here, I’m the designer at Coconut.
I’m looking for some volunteers to user-test a new feature for me. We’re looking to implement a new way to quickly see your business’ performance for the month so you know how much you can safely take out of your business as your take home pay. It will take into account any tax saving, as well as any other saving you might do/want to do, such as for a pension or some new equipment. This will mean you can easily see how much to save and how much you have to spend each month
PLEASE READ FIRST
The link will take you to a ‘prototype’ of the feature, which is basically a number of images linked together. As such there will be certain things which don’t work (i.e. other tabs), and certain things which I’ve replaced with a placeholder screen as it is not the focus of the study.
Your task, should you choose to accept it
- Set up your monthly view by setting up your tax saving and other saving lines
- Speak out loud about the thoughts you’re having about what you’re seeing. Is it confusing? Is it easy? Could something be better? Is it useful to you? What else would you like to see in the future?
- Certain things like the slider for the tax saving setup are not movable, but let us know what you would slide this to
- The user test will ask for permission to access your screen, video and microphone. This is so we can see how you get on with the prototype. If you don’t feel comfortable with this feel free to not engage the microphone and video, however we will need the screen recording at the very least for it to be useful to us
- IMPORTANT: please ensure the response uploads before closing the tab/window/app
Feeling ready? Get started