Want to feature in our small business gift guide? πŸŽ„

Hey everyone :wave:t5:

With Christmas and New Year are around the corner, we’re keen to support our community by encouraging people to shop with small businesses, like yours.

We’ll be making some noise about the small businesses who are creating great gifts in our monthly newsletter as well as sharing their details on a Christmas gift landing page and, we’d love to feature some of you!

All we need is some information about who you are, what your business does, and the links to your online store and social media profiles.

If you’re happy to get involved, or have any questions, just drop me a message :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

7 Likes

Hi Jade, would love to find out more!
Emily x

2 Likes

Great! I’ll send you a message now :slight_smile:

Sounds great, how do I get involved?

2 Likes

Hi Jade, how do I get involved? I run a small candle shop www.revecandles.com
Thanks
Mel

2 Likes

Hey Nicola, I’ll send you a message with some more info :slight_smile:

Thanks, Mel! Can you send me a message with links to your social accounts and a short description of your business, please?

Hi, I replied before but never heard back. I’d love to get involved. I sell meteorites and associated items, Meteorite jewellery, Meteorite Books and lots of od space related gift ideas.

Cheers

Martin

1 Like

Hey @MSG - sounds awesome! Looping @Jade-Phillips in here so we can get you listed in the Gift Guide

1 Like

Hey @MSG, just send you a message :slight_smile:

Hi there @Jade-Phillips, I’d love to get involved with my small business Lamina Animal. I make vegan (and nut-free) products for animals (including humans) that are completely organic and plastic-free.

Hi Charlotte, great to hear! I’ve just sent you a DM with some more info :slight_smile: